How Much Does Document Scanning Cost?
We prefer to keep our pricing structure as simple as possible so that we can be completely transparent with our clients. Ensuring that our clients know what they’re paying for is important to us.
We pride ourselves on providing the best quality and best document scanning pricing in the industry. Send us a quote from one of our competitors and we’ll beat any competitors pricing for the exact same service.
How It Works
• We offer our scanning service prices based on a flat rate per box price. No counting through thousands of pages or images to get to a price, pricing for document scanning services is determined by how many standard-sized file boxes you can fill with paper.
• Our document scanning pricing is all-inclusive: All of our services come in one package so you don’t have to worry about confusing pricing structures.
• Low prices without sacrificing quality: Although we already offer unbeatable prices, we still produce incredibly high-quality scans that are meticulously reviewed by our quality assurance team. Our document scanning services located in Florida guarantee satisfying results.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer unlimited re-scans for documents that you aren’t completely satisfied with.
• Helpful hint: A standard-sized file box 15″ by 12″ by 10″ full of paper holds approximately 2,500 and 3,000 pages.
• Most scanning companies charge you by the image, which means duplex pages will approximately double the amount you have per box. File 2 Disc includes double-sides pages in our flat rate per box price.
Special Scanning Offer!
Simple Box Pricing - $150.00
- No page or image counting.
- Just One Flat Fee for Everything!
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Document Prep (Removal of Staples, Clips, etc.)
- Indexing - 20 Index fields per box
- CD-R or USB Flash Drive storage
*Standard file box size 10 x 12 x 15. Pages are assumed to be letter (8 1/2 x 11) or legal size (8 1/2 x 14). The data for the index field is found on the parent folder tab. Also, we offer secure shredding with certificate of destruction for a small fee.
Offer subject to some restrictions.
Scanned files can be printed and emailed from the CD / DVD disc or USB Flash Drive that we send you.
If you ever need a file or document during the scanning process just give us a call and we will search and find the desired document, scan and the email to you free of charge.
Whether you are in need of bulk document scanning services or just need to digitize some personal files, we guarantee the job will be done right.
We can work with you and your company to complete the job all at once or in stages to fit your particular budget.
Because pricing for each document scanning project is different, we encourage you to contact us for a free quote based on your specific needs.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. (minimum fees apply)
On-Site Scanning Services
We understands that some documents contain sensitive information (resumes, medical records, financial information, legal documents, etc.) and can not leave the site.
We will supply all of the required equipment and an operator to scan your documents at your location, all we require is some space to work and electrical connection to operate.
We offer on site document scanning services in all Central Florida areas including, Orlando, Daytona Beach, Ocala, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Gainesville, Melbourne, FL. (contact us for availability and pricing)
Did You Know?
Turn filing cabinets & storage boxes into digital images, can help you.
- Reduce your paper volume and streamline your business
- Help you to never lose a file again
- Improve customer service by retrieving information in seconds
- Lower storage costs and meet disaster recovery goals
- Follow your companies record retention requirements
Digital documents can be easily retrieved and displayed instantly using file and image search inside windows application or adobe acrobat reader to view your PDF image files, which is available to anyone for download free of charge at www.adobe.com or you can also upload your files to an online server or access them directly from a External Hard Drive, USB Flash Drive or CD/DVD.
Hard copy paper documents are fed through scanning devices that incorporate specialized software and hardware to create a digital image that looks exactly like the document.
Our Scanners are high speed document feed scanners that capture information on the front and back side of every sheet of paper.
Our Clients Include
Law Firms, Non Profit Organization, Home Owners Association, County Governments, Production & Broadcasting, Appraisers, Manufacturing Companies, Private Individuals, etc.
- Thank you for visiting us:
- File 2 Disc - Document Scanning