HOW MUCH DOES DOCUMENT SCANNING COST IN FLORIDA?
Special Scanning Offer!
The cost will differ with each project. We convert your scanned files into
PDF or TIFF format and return them to you in the form of a CD or USB
Flash Drive for just a nickel and page. That's right... 5¢ per page. We'll
include everything your documents need for one simple price.
INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE?
- Basic document preparation (clips, and staples removed...)
- Converting letter size pages to 300 dpi b&w digital images
- DVD or USB Flash Drive storage
Offer subject to some restrictions
ON-SITE DOCUMENT SCANNING SERVICES
We understands that some documents contain sensitive information (resumes, medical records,
financial information, legal documents, etc.) and can not leave the site.
We will supply all of the required equipment and an operator to scan your documents at your
location, all we require is some space to work and electrical connection to operate.
We offer on-site document scanning services in all Central Florida areas include: Daytona Beach,
Ocala, Gainesville, Orlando... (contact us for availability and pricing)
Scanned files can be printed and emailed from the disc that we send you.
If you ever need a file or document during the scanning process just give us a call and we will
search and find the desired document, scan and the email to you free of charge.
Whether you are in need of bulk document scanning services or just need to digitize some
personal files, we guarantee the job will be done right.
We can work with you and your company to complete the job all at once or in stages to fit your
Because pricing for each document scanning project is different, we encourage you to contact
us for a quote based on your specific needs. Also, we offer secure shredding with certificate
of destruction. (minimum fees apply)
BENEFITS OF SCANNING
- Search thousands of documents instantly instead of combing through drawers of paper
- Increased document retrieval times
- Decreased misfiling documents
- No more lost paperwork, simply do a search and your document will be found
- Reduce costs and decrease wasted space by ridding your business of costly file cabinets and storage units
- Decreased print and mailing costs
- Create a more productive work environment, resulting in increased profitability
- Help your carbon footprint by making your office more eco-friendly
- Access your documents anywhere in the world within seconds
- Digital off-site backups are cheap and inexpensive
DID YOU KNOW?
Digital documents can be easily retrieved and displayed instantly using file and image search inside windows application or adobe acrobat reader to view your PDF image files, which is available to anyone for download free of charge at www.adobe.com or you can also upload your files to an online server or access them directly from a External Hard Drive, USB Flash Drive or CD/DVD.
Hard copy paper documents are fed through scanning devices that incorporate specialized software and hardware to create a digital image that looks exactly like the document.
Our Scanners are high speed document feed scanners that capture information on the front and back side of every sheet of paper.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE?
Law Firms, Non Profit Organization, Home Owners Association, County Governments, Production & Broadcasting, Appraisers, Manufacturing Companies, Private Individuals, etc.
- Thank you for visiting us:
- File 2 Disc - Document Scanning