Special Scanning Offer!
File 2 Disc will convert your paper documents into electronic documents for just a flat rate of
$150 per box. That's right... by the box, not the image. We'll include everything your documents
need for one simple price.
Flat Per Box Price Includes:
• Boxes (Standard 10”x12”x15”)
• Black and White pages
• Converting letter or legal size pages
• Document Prep (Removal of Staples, Clips, etc.)
• Indexing (File Folder Naming)
• OCR to Searchable PDF
• 300 DPI Resolution
• CD-R or USB Flash Drive storage
• 3 storage box minimum
Offer subject to some restrictions.
How Much Does Document Scanning / Imaging Services Cost
No two clients scanning job are exactly the same. We offer our services on a price per image
basis. Typically our document scanning price ranges between $.05 to $.15 per page, but pricing
is variable based on a number of different factors, including:
• Volume - The total number of pages, images, or documents that you need to have scanned.
• Document Preparation Difficulty - How many staples, tears, clips, etc. are in your files?
• Indexing Criteria - What keywords are required to be manually entered to allow you to find your
• Turnaround Time - How quickly do the services need to be performed?
If you can provide a clear idea of these metrics, we can usually provide you with a pretty accurate
price per image.
Scanned files can be printed and emailed from the disc that we send you.
We can work with you and your company to complete the job all at once or in stages to fit your particular budget.
If you ever need a file or document during the scanning process just give us a call and we will search and find the desired document, scan and email you directly free of charge. Also, we offer secure shredding with certificate of destruction for a small fee.
Because pricing for each document scanning project is different, we encourage you to contact us for a quote based on your specific needs. We’ll be happy to provide you with detailed document scanning pricing information.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
On-Site Document Scanning Service
File 2 Disc understands that some documents contain sensitive information (social security numbers, resumes, medical records, financial information, legal documents, etc.) and can not leave the site.
We will supply all of the required equipment and an operator to scan your documents at your location, all we require is some space to work and electrical connection to operate.
We offer on-site document scanning services in all Central Florida areas including, Orlando, Daytona Beach, Ocala, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Gainesville, Melbourne, FL. (contact us or pricing)
Did You Know?
Turning filing cabinets & storage boxes into digital image that can help:
• Reduce your paper volume and streamline your business
• Help you to never lose a file again
• Improve customer service by retrieving information in seconds
• Lower storage costs and meet disaster recovery goals
• Follow your companies record retention requirements
Digital documents can be easily retrieved and displayed instantly using file and image search inside windows application or adobe acrobat reader to view your PDF image files, which is available to anyone for download free of charge at www.adobe.com or you can also upload your files to an online server or access them directly from a External Hard Drive, Flash Drive or CD/DVD.
Hard copy paper documents are fed through scanning devices that incorporate specialized software and hardware to create a digital image that looks exactly like the document.
Our Scanners are high speed document feed scanners that capture information on the front and back side of every sheet of paper.
Thank you for visiting us!
File 2 Disc
Document Scanning Service