How Much Does Document Scanning / Imaging Services Cost
The cost will differ with each project, but is typically done on a price per image. We convert your scanned files into PDF or TIFF format and return them to you in the form of a CD. Prices start at 4¢ per page.
INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE
• Black & White pages
• Converting letter & legal size pages
• Output to TIFF or PDF
• 300 Dpi resolution
• CD-R storage
• $100 minimum charge
Other Services Available:
• Document Page Preparation - clips and staples removed, etc (starting at 1¢ per page)
• OCR to Searchable PDF Files (starting at 1¢ per page)
• Indexing - File folder naming from the folder tab (starting at 2¢ per page)
• Post-scan stapling & re-assembling (starting at 2¢ per page)
• Secure Shredding with certificate of destruction (starting at $6 per box)
• On-Site Document Scanning (contact us for pricing)
The above pricing is based on offsite scanning, documents being in good condition.
Scanned files can be printed and emailed from the disc that we send you.
We can work with you and your company to complete the job all at once or in stages to fit your particular budget.
If you ever need a file or document during the scanning process just give us a call and we will search and find the desired document, scan and email you directly free of charge.
Because pricing for each document scanning project is different, we encourage you to contact us for a quote based on your specific needs. We’ll be happy to provide you with detailed document scanning pricing information.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
On-Site Document Scanning Service
File 2 Disc understands that some documents contain sensitive information (social security numbers, resumes, medical records, financial information, legal documents, etc.) and can not leave the site.
We will supply all of the required equipment and an operator to scan your documents at your location, all we require is some space to work and electrical connection to operate.
We offer on-site document scanning services in all Central Florida areas including, Orlando, Daytona Beach, Ocala, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Gainesville, Melbourne, FL. (contact us or pricing)
Did You Know?
Turning filing cabinets & storage boxes into digital image that can help:
• Reduce your paper volume and streamline your business
• Help you to never lose a file again
• Improve customer service by retrieving information in seconds
• Lower storage costs and meet disaster recovery goals
• Follow your companies record retention requirements
Digital documents can be easily retrieved and displayed instantly using file and image search inside windows application or adobe acrobat reader to view your PDF image files, which is available to anyone for download free of charge at www.adobe.com or you can also upload your files to an online server or access them directly from a External Hard Drive, Flash Drive or CD/DVD.
Hard copy paper documents are fed through scanning devices that incorporate specialized software and hardware to create a digital image that looks exactly like the document.
Our Scanners are high speed document feed scanners that capture information on the front and back side of every sheet of paper.
Thank you for visiting us!
File 2 Disc
Document Scanning Service