HOW MUCH DOES DOCUMENT SCANNING COST?
The cost will differ with each project, but is typically done on a price
per image. We convert your scanned files into PDF or TIFF format and
return them to you in the form of a CD or USB Flash Drive. Prices
start at only $.04 per page.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Converting letter or legal size pages
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR QUOTE
- Document page preparation - clips and staples removed, etc.
- OCR for searchable PDF files (Search Capabilities Only)
- Indexing - A name description is labeled for each file
- Post-scan document stapling and re-assembly
- Secure Shredding with certificate of destruction
Scanned files can be printed and emailed from the disc that we
If you ever need a file or document during the scanning process just give us a call and we will
search and find the desired document, scan and the email to you free of charge.
Whether you are in need of bulk document scanning services or just need to digitize some
personal files, we guarantee the job will be done right.
We can work with you and your company to complete the job all at once or in stages to fit your
Because pricing for each document scanning project is different, we encourage you to contact
us for a quote based on your specific needs. (minimum fees apply)
ON-SITE DOCUMENT SCANNING SERVICES
We understands that some documents contain sensitive information (resumes, medical records,
financial information, legal documents, etc.) and can not leave the site.
We will supply all of the required equipment and an operator to scan your documents at your
location, all we require is some space to work and electrical connection to operate.
We offer on-site document scanning services in all Central Florida areas include: Daytona Beach,
Ocala, Gainesville, Orlando... (contact us for availability and pricing)
DID YOU KNOW?
Turning filing cabinets & storage boxes into digital image that can help:
- Reduce your paper volume and streamline your business
- Help you to never lose a file again
- Improve customer service by retrieving information in seconds
- Lower storage costs and meet disaster recovery goals
- Follow your companies record retention requirements
Digital documents can be easily retrieved and displayed instantly using file and image search inside windows application or adobe acrobat reader to view your PDF image files, which is available to anyone for download free of charge at www.adobe.com or you can also upload your files to an online server or access them directly from a External Hard Drive, USB Flash Drive or CD/DVD.
Hard copy paper documents are fed through scanning devices that incorporate specialized software and hardware to create a digital image that looks exactly like the document.
Our Scanners are high speed document feed scanners that capture information on the front and back side of every sheet of paper.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE?
Law Firms, Non Profit Organization, Home Owners Association, County Governments, Production & Broadcasting, Appraisers, Manufacturing Companies, Private Individuals, etc.
- Thank you for visiting us:
- File 2 Disc - Document Scanning